Luxury Costs Less
Swiss Tissot PR 50 timepieces are named so because of each watch 50 meter water resistance. The most of Tissot PR 50s are either bracelet or strap models.
It is always amazing to observe fancy wristwatches and admire their engineering, no matter whether it is a multi-jeweled automatic movement, a three face chronograph or a luxurious gold case. Anyway, most people just want to know the time. That is just what the Tissot PR50 is all about. If you adore a solidly built man's wristwatch and are not impressed by plastic watches that will just do the time job, the watch of old and well-established Swiss watch company is yours.
The bracelet variety of the PR 50 ranges from stainless titanium/steel options to a number of advanced sports chronographs available. PR 50 watches present both men and women timepieces of high quality and craftsmanship.
Isn't it charming to wear a timepiece of Charles Tissot unique character since 1853 now?
1) hacking features
2) date function
3) life battery indicator
4) water resistance to 50 meters
5) remarkable battery life of 7.8 years
6) 38mm width (including the crown), 5mm height, overall 42 mm length from lug to lug, 18mm band lug width
7) Super LumiNova hands and face (the best one available of tritium tubes)
8) sapphire crystal (the best choice to avoid scratches)
9) case and bracelet of stainless steel/folded link variety
10) Swiss 25 jewel automatic movement, quartz chronographs, ladies models
All in all, if you dream of owning a single watch, PR50 by Tissot is the best choice because:
- It is well made/quite accurate/reasonably priced/good looking.
- It has a very long battery life/high quality watch history.
Tissot PR50 is probably the first choice for dedicated watch collectors. After all, even a watch collector needs to know what time it is.
This is a simple, elegant and beautiful watch. I like the fact that it's quality is far higher than the price you pay. When the world of shouty big mouths is crashing all around us it is good to depend on classics.
Really elegant watch, I love it. This is my first tissot and definitely not my last. It gives me the feeling of a more expensive watch.